Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Caseology Phone Case for Fall

I know, I know, I'm pre-gaming for Fall again but a girl's got to be prepared right? I took my clear phone case off the other day and not only was it discolored from my jeans but it was so gross in there. I cleaned my phone off and decided a new case was in order. For stuff like this, I almost always go to Amazon. We are Amazon Prime members so things come fast and they have a HUGE variety and a great return policy. Plus, I really look forward to packages coming. Am I right? A day w/o a package is kind of sad now.

OK, so I decided to go with a burgundy Caseology Wavelength Series for the iPhone 7 (this model is available for a lot of phone sizes). It has a slim profile, dual protection and it's really stylish without costing an arm and a leg! Plus 1,300 customers combined reviews gave it 4.5 stars so, I mean, done deal. Also, because I am such a klutz, I bought the Belkin ScreenForce InvisiGlass Ultra Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 7 (also available in a lot of phone sizes). This screen protector is more pricey than others but there are a few reasons I decided to go this more expensive route; I wanted glass not plastic, this is the one they sell at the Apple Store and, well, I'm clumsy - remember?

If you don't have a screen protector on your phone and you're clumsy like me, listen up. I'll tweak a motorcycle rider adage my husband shared with me recently. There are only two kinds of phones, those that have been down and those that are going down. You heard it here. Here are pics of my phone with the beautiful case and invisible glass shield.








No comments:

Post a Comment