Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Beachbody On-Demand Review

Ok, so you already know I am not super psyched about exercising from my Orange Theory review last week. I just don't get what everyone talks about - that "high" after working out. After I workout, I am red faced, usually have a headache and sometimes want to throw up. I can't seem to find something I like doing. Meanwhile, I keep on trying because as much as I admire sloths, I don't want to look like one!

https://suburbansavvy.blogspot.com/2017/08/beachbody-on-demand-review.html


A couple of my girlfriends are trying out Beach Body On Demand (BBOD). Basically, you subscribe and you have unlimited access to stream workouts on your computer or even on the TV (via Apple TV). Beach Body has tons of programs they are famous for like P90x, T25 and Country Heat. You also get access to their meal programs, tools and online community.

It's pretty user friendly actually and when you sign-up they give you a free 2-week trial, which is what I am using. It's also considerably less than a gym or circuit training BUT... you have to have discipline. I work from home primarily so I didn't think this would be an issue for me but it kind of is. I'm still experimenting with it but I think blocking out dedicated time on my calendar is totally necessary. Fueling up on something nourishing is also necessary so try making this smoothie beforehand.

Here's what the dashboard looks like once you join:

https://suburbansavvy.blogspot.com/2017/08/beachbody-on-demand-review.html


Overall, it doesn't have the wow factor of Orange Theory but it is considerably less per month and also not as intimidating. I like that I can do it in my pajamas if the mood strikes and not worry about other people.

I hope you found this helpful. I sure would appreciate hearing about your exercise routines. I'm running out of options!

Note to Readers: I am part of the Beach Body Affiliate Program

No comments:

Post a Comment